- Which Data is Processed by Otokiosk? Otokiosk Inc. has the right to process general and special data without express consent, with the explicit consent of the data owner and in the cases stipulated in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
In this context, Otokiosk INC. The following types of “personal data” may be processed within the site in accordance with the terms and conditions presented in the Clarification Text by:
- Cookie Records
- What Do Cookies Mean? Cookies are small text files created on your device by a website and contain data in name-value format. It stores your usage habits and preferences on the browser while you use any website. Cookies are used to save time and provide a better internet experience. Cookies created by a website are stored by the web browser you use to access the site, and remote access to the information contained in the cookies is only possible by the websites offered under the domain name that created the cookie (eg sitename.org) and if you use the same browser.
- What are the Types of Cookies? Cookies created by the website you are visiting and can only be read by that website are primary cookies. The content offered on the site visited may also be available through domain names other than the domain in the access address (for example, viewing content hosted on a video platform via a social media site); in this case, each domain name may create its own unique third-party cookies.
- What are the Purposes of Processing Personal Data by Otokiosk? The main purposes of using cookies on our website are listed below:
- To improve the Website, to offer new features on the Website and to customize the features offered according to your preferences;
- ensure the proper functioning of various features and functions of the Website (e.g. keeping you logged in, embed dynamic content, etc.);
- Gathering non-personal, general information about how our website is used by our visitors, such as the most clicked links, most visited pages, and the number of error messages viewed, and analyzing this information to make faulty pages work, to improve our website, to remove unpreferred pages. or improve.
- To determine how you are aware of the Website,
- Creating traffic statistics,
- Offering opportunities for products and services specific to you, such as Internet advertising, Targeting and re-targeting (=targeting and retargeting), cross-selling, campaign, opportunity and product/service advertisements, and making suggestions by considering your preferences.
- Cookies are not used for purposes other than those specified in this Policy, and all relevant transactions are carried out in accordance with data protection legislation.
- Types of Cookies What Are They?
7. Cookie Type
10. Session cookies are cookies that are valid during your use of the website and remain valid until the web browser is closed.
12. Permanent cookies are used to remember your preferences on the website and remain on your desktop or mobile device even after you close your browser or restart your computer.
14. These cookies are mandatory for the website to function properly and for you to benefit from the features of the website and the services offered.
15.Functional and Analytical Cookies
16. These are cookies that are used for purposes such as remembering your preferences, using the website effectively, optimizing the site to respond to your requests, and containing data about how you use the site. Due to their nature, these types of cookies may contain your personal data. For example, cookies that save your preference for the display language of the site are functional cookies.
18. Tracking cookies are primary and third-party cookies created during your visit to our website and third-party domains. These cookies make it possible to track your click and visit history in the domains where they were created, and to match these records between different domains. These types of cookies are used for the purpose of recognizing and profiling users, targeting advertising and marketing activities and customizing the content. These cookies will not be used to identify you or make personal decisions.
Tracking cookies are primary and third-party cookies created during your visit to our website and third-party domains. These cookies make it possible to track your click and visit history in the domains where they were created, and to match these records between different domains. These types of cookies are used for the purpose of recognizing and profiling users, targeting advertising and marketing activities and customizing the content. These cookies will not be used to identify you or make personal decisions.
22. Purpose of usage
23. Storage Time
24. Google Analytics
26. 1 Ay
- How to Manage Cookie? Most browsers allow you to view, manage, delete and block cookies on websites. If you clear all cookies, you will lose any preferences you have set. This includes not keeping cookies because for this feature to work, your device must have the cookie set for it.
Here are guides on how to control cookies in browsers:
In addition, most browsers allow you to do the following:
- View and delete saved cookies
- Blocking all cookies
- Blocking cookies from certain sites
- Deleting all cookies when you close your browser
- Blocking third-party cookies
- What Measures Have Been Taken Regarding the Protection of Personal Data and How Will the Data Be Stored?Otokiosk; With the conditions specified in the Law and this Policy; undertakes to take all necessary technical and administrative measures to protect personal data, to ensure that personal data is not processed unlawfully, to prevent illegal access to personal data, and to prevent data leaks, and to carry out all necessary inspections in a timely and complete manner.
Your personal data will be processed by taking all necessary information security measures, provided that it is not used outside of the purposes and scope notified to you, and will be stored and processed during the legal retention period or, if such a period is not foreseen, for the period required by the processing purpose. When this period expires, your personal data will be removed from Otokiosk’s data streams by deletion, destruction or anonymization methods.
- To Which Parties Are Personal Data Transferred?Your collected personal data, limited to the storage of this data or the legal purposes in this clarification text; It can be shared with domestic affiliates or subsidiaries of Otokiosk, private institutions and organizations cooperating with Otokiosk, and public institutions and organizations that are authorized to request these data.
- How Long Is Personal Data Retained? Otokiosk keeps the personal data in question for the period required by the processing purposes specified in this clarification text and taking into account the statute of limitations in the Law and other legislation. In the event of the expiry of the periods, the data in question is deleted or destroyed in accordance with the Law.